adding a second Facebook page and second instagram page

TamarynC
Visitor
2 0 1

I have 2 facebook accounts and 2 instagram pages that used to connect to my one shopify store.  I now can only connect the the one facebook page and one instagram page, how do I add a second facebook and instagram page to access my same shopify product catalogue?

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@TamarynC 

Only one Facebook & Instagram account can be synced to each Shopify store. It is not possible to sync additional accounts to the same product catalogue. May I ask why you've opened multiple business pages for your business? 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TamarynC
Visitor
2 0 1
Hi.
I had the 2 pages working before?
It is a historical situation, 2 different brands now being sold from the
same shopify site.
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@TamarynC 

If it were possible to add more than one account previously, it would have needed to be through a third-party app such as Flexify, or a product feed app (using a third-party app is speculation and not confirmed as this method would be unsupported by Shopify). What is provided natively within Shopify has not, and does not support adding more than one Facebook account. 

You may need to consider consolidating the brands into one social media account, looking into possible third-party app solutions, or creating a second Shopify account. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Amit_Roznak1
Shopify Partner
244 4 29

Hi @TamarynC ,

We can help you solve this matter.

You can connect the additional ad account and IG page via AdScale and advertise it using our platform.

You can learn more about it here:

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.