Why won't the Affirm and Walmart apps load on my Shopify store?

Jewelcam
Explorer
48 0 32

hi when i click on the affirm app and the Walmart app in my shop neither will load?

The affirm app has been working perfect for the past three months, however today is the first day i installed the walmart app 

Replies 4 (4)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Jewelcam

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. I'm happy to help out with this! 

Are you seeing any error messages in your admin related to these apps? If so, can you please reply back to me here with a screenshot of the message you're seeing? I do recommend ensuring any of your sensitive, store-specific details are blocked out from this screenshot before sharing it with me here though, as this will help protect your own privacy. 

If you're not seeing any error messages, I suggest trying out these troubleshooting steps to see if we can get the apps to load correctly: 

Please keep me posted on how this troubleshooting goes, and if you're able to open the apps correctly once you've completed the above steps. 

I hope to hear back from you about this soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Jewelcam

I wanted to follow up with you here to confirm if the above troubleshooting steps helped get your apps loading correctly?

If not, and if you're seeing any error messages in your Shopify admin related to these apps, please let me know. 

I'm happy to help further if you still need a hand with this! 

Jewelcam
Explorer
48 0 32
All is fixed my anti virus was blocking the affirm app
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Jewelcam

Thanks for following up to let me know. I'm glad to hear this has been resolved! 

Since you're using Affirm, I wanted to share this blog post with you as it outlines some benefits of using Shop Pay to offer 'buy now, pay later' options to your customers. I'd love to hear more about how this has worked for your business, and what you're selling. Feel free to follow back up with me here if you'd like to chat about this further. 

Best,