any Bitcoin/Crypto Apps that allow Crypto Payments to Shopify?

Andriy_Kulak
3 0 0

Hi - I wasn't able to find any shopify apps that allow crypto payments for their services such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum. Is it possible to build one based on current api and developer permissions?

Thanks!

Andriy

0 Likes
Lisa
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 69

Hi Andriy,

Lisa here from the Shopify Support Team!

Your store actually has a built-in set up to accept Bitcoin given you have an existing BitPay account. 

To activate this from your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Payment Providers > Scroll down to 'Alternative Payments' > Select BitPay and follow the prompts to set this up:

Here's more information on Shopify's integration with cryptocurrencies.

If you have any questions please let us know!

- Lisa 

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CryptoholicShop
Shopify Partner
1 0 0
CoinPayments is the most popular one that accepts over 30 different cryptos.

URTUST is releasing their merchant app in the next month or two that will easily be able to handle refunds, etc. Though for currently, they will only accept 4–5 types of crypto, I spoke to their team who said they plan on adding the most widely used cryptocurrencies.
0 Likes
Freelancer76
1 0 0

Hi Andriy,

You can take a look at Deep Onion Shopify payment plugin at https://deeponion.org/accept-deeponion.html

Fees are really low and payment processing are at lightning speed.

Best Regards

0 Likes
JudyRomero
1 0 0

There are a lot of shops on the shop that accept bitcoin transactions, but if I were you, I would be more careful because you don't know where your bitcoin wallet number will be and it can be easily hacked, so for any crypto transactions, I prefer to use the top bitcoin mixer because so I can be calm! I advise you to do it there because in the end you will actually bite your elbows ... What do you think about this??

0 Likes