app forum, question answer, faq ? messages can be private, but the title of the message is visible t

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Friends, tell me if there's such an app:
- users can leave questions
- you can attach images to a question
- seamless sign-in with shopify

The most important thing:
- messages can be private, but the title of the message is visible to all members.

forum, question answer, faq

So that the text of the message can be seen by default by the creator and moderator. And the title of the message for all users.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
139 2 27

Hi @YuliyaP 

Is this for product questions? If so you might want to look at some of these apps that may fit some or all of your requirements.

If none of these fit your requirements exactly you could try posting a job for a custom app in the Shopify Experts Marketplace.

Best regards,

Asa @ Appifiny

Try the best recent order app for Shopify free for 7 days: https://apps.shopify.com/recently
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

In my opinion, there is no such functionality in applications above:
Can I close messages for viewing?
So that the default text of the message can be seen by its creator and moderator. And the header of the message will be visible to all users.

I wish it were a separate page. Something like a forum. Where users can leave their orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
139 2 27

If you have very bespoke requirements then it's likely that you will need a custom app built to your requirements.

If you can find an app that is similar but has some missing functionality that you need, you could try reaching out to the developer of the app to see if they can add it as a feature request?

Best,

Asa

Try the best recent order app for Shopify free for 7 days: https://apps.shopify.com/recently
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

I've contacted all the developers and am waiting for an answer. I also decided to ask here if someone was already looking for something like that.

1 Like