app/recommendations

3 0 0

Looking for app/recommendation if a customer selected a one time purchase a pop up for our subscription options would come up before checkout that if they decided to select the subscription option it would update the cart and remove the one time purchase. Does an app like this exist or will I need a developer?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
42 3 6

Hi @michaelhernande,

Paula here from Shopify! Good question!

I'm happy to let you know there are apps available on Shopify App Store! Usually upsell apps offer different types of rules that you will be able to create while setting up. Upsell apps offer slightly better items that replaces the initial product added to the cart. Those apps should perfectly handle upsell offers allowing merchants to set up specific products that will trigger the upgrade offer. Here are three apps that will implement what you are looking for:

I would definitely recommend reading all of the details of the apps suggested above carefully, as well as prices and functionalities. Any specific questions you can ask directly to the developers by clicking o get support on the right hand side of the app page. They will be able to clarify how their application will help you achieve what you're looking for.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Paula.

Paula | Language Care Guru @ Shopify
 - A minha resposta foi útil? Clique em Curtir para me dizer! 
 - Sua dúvida foi respondida? Clique em Aceitar Solução 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Great, thank you.  I will check this apps out.  My thinking is to do what we need it to do may require additional development.  

0 Likes