app to view customers accessing websit

Highlighted
3 0 0

Is there an app that I can get that allows me to view customer footaction.  Ex:  I can see them live accessing products and so forth?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @Akronpride,

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out! It's wonderful to hear that you're looking into how you can understand your customer behavior better.

With this knowledge, you'll get a clear idea of what's working with your website, as well as which areas could use some improvement.

There are indeed a few third-party apps that offer you the ability to replay footage from your customer's browsing session, such as:

Lucky Orange: User recordings, dynamic heatmaps, a live chat feature, and more are available with this app

Yandex Metrica: This free app offers sessions replays and performance reports

Both apps have their own support team, who you can find the contact details for in the Support section of their app listing like so:

20-11-8uejs-u5ule.

Alternatively, you can contact them from the Apps section of your Shopify admin once you've added the app to your store.

Alongside using one of these apps, we actually have a free course run by the Lucky Orange team on Shopify Compass called Grow your sales by understanding customer behavior.

You'll learn how to create a great user experience, discover how to stop cart abandonment, and much more.

I highly recommend watching this so that you can make the most out of using one of these apps.

Let me know how that works for you!

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey @Akronpride 

By "live" do you mean that

a) you could watch them accessing your site in real time as they are doing so? or

b) you would like to see a recording of  your customers accessing your website? 

What kind of information, data points would you be interested in specifically?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Either works
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If you are looking to close a sale, there are a lot of tools which can help you with that and also provide you with analytics about your customer behaviour.

• Nudgify helps you to send FOMO "nudges" to prompt the customer to make a purchase
  • Smile-io provide a loyalty and rewards program for your shop
  • WishlistPlus allows shop visitors to create WishLists and you may show number of times a product is favourited as social proof of the popularity of the product.
  • Sticky Exit Offers allows you to make an offer to the customer as he moves mouse to the exit button

All of the above and many other similar apps come with built in analytics.

0 Likes