thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @the-secret-mast!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! If you're looking to use the app, Mega Menu, then you can install the app from the app page in the Shopify App store, here. If you're having difficulty installing the Mega Menu app, then you can always take a look at the app developer website for instructions or guides. You can check out the FAQ site for installation guides, here. Because Mega Menu was created by a third party app developer, Globo, you would want to reach out to Globo if you had any questions or difficulties with this app. You can always reach out to app developer by using the 'Support' section of the app page in the Shopify App Store

It sounds like you're wanting to create some nested menus or dropdown menus in your store. If that's what you're looking to do, then you can always manually add in a nested menu by following our step by step Shopify guide, here

If you're looking to add a contact page to your Shopify storefront to allow your customers to reach out to you with any questions they have, then you can do so by following this guide or by following the below instructions:

• Online Store> Pages
  • Choose 'Add Page' in the top right corner
  • For your title, you're going to want to type in something like 'Contact Us
  • You can type in any messaging you want to be seen in the 'Content box' - this messaging will show up above the contact form
    • A message isn't necessary, but you can always include something along the lines of, 'We're happy to get back to you'
  • In the 'Template' section (under Visibility on the right side), choose 'page.contact' from the dropdown menu
  • Click 'Save' when you're finished
  • After creating this page, you'll want to link it in your navigation. You can use this guide to link the contact page in your navigation menu

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog