best app to migrate from wordpress/woo commerce to shopify

Solved
QuiltedCabin
2 0 3

opinions welcomed on best migration apps to come to shopify from wordpress/woocommerce. looking at cart2cart.

pros and cons?

Ashleybren
Excursionist
17 0 14

I would recommend the WooCommerce Import app developed by LitExtension. It's now available on Shopify Apps store and is free to download. It allows you to export your WooCommerce to Shopify with all data entities migrated including Products, Product Variants, Categories, Images, Tags, Manufacturers, Taxes, Customers, Orders, Reviews, Pages, Blog Posts and many more. Another great news is that it requires no technical skill to perform the import process. 

Why do I give you LitExtension while there are many other app developers? Definitely not a random choice from me. People may have known LitExtension and Cart2Cart are 2 leading migration experts in the market. Both of them provide innovative migration technologies. But when it comes to quality customer service, LitExtension has gradually become more preferable by customers than its competitor Cart2Cart. LitExtension received 95% of excellent reviews from 184 reviews on Trustpilot, while Cart2Cart received 19% bad reviews from 103 reviews. A figure that represents the fact which one should be your final decision. Now go ahead and give it a try.

Hi there, thank you for considering our service. We will gladly help you transfer your store from WooCommerce to Shopify. Your data will be safely moved across platforms with no business interruption and no end-user confusion.  Our tool aims at making the eCommerce migration as trouble-free as possible. Thus, even a person with minimal to no tech skills can handle it. Just follow the instructions of the Migration Wizard and we will get the job done for you in no time. The list of the supported transferrable entities can be found on our website. Besides, we provide our users with additional migration options to make the switch even more seamless.

Please note that Cart2Cart doesn't interfere with the store's performance. So, you can continue your ordinary business activities even while the migration is in progress.

Also, don't miss the chance to try out the Free Demo migration option. We'll provide you with the possibility to transfer a limited number of data entities to your new Shopify store and, therefore, see how our service works. 

If you have any questions concerning the replatforming, please, feel free to contact us. Our Support Team works 24/7 and will eagerly answer all of them.

Regards,
Cart2Cart Team 

Join us on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cart2Cart
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cart2CartBlog
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cart2cart/
SarahJ
Excursionist
13 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

hi, cart2cart is a great choice. i've recently migrated my store with this company. the overall impression is good - everythings works just fine. my store was a big one, so i had some doubts... i've contacted the support service a few times to clear things out. really nice guys, i must say. answered all of my questions. the migration process is really easy - you have to install the app, fill in all the necessary fields and choose the needed options. and then wait till the transfer is over. also, you can run a demo there. it's free, so why not? maybe it will help you decide

Hi there, 

LitExtension team hopes you and your family are doing well during this pandemic.

If you are looking for a migration app to make a switch from Wordpress/Woocommerce to Shopify, we can proudly say that our service is the best on the market. We are supporting 90+ carts and have happily migrated 140,000+ stores with over 40,000+ customers worldwide.

On Trustpilot, 99% of our customers say they are satisfied with our service while the percentage of bad reviews for Cart2Cart is 20%. 

We provide the automated migration tool that helps you transfer all your important data (including products, customers, orders, SEO URLs,...) between 2 eCommerce platforms automatically, accurately, and securely at a more reasonable price compared to Cart2Cart. No technical skills are required to run the migration and you can do it yourself in only a few steps. In case you are too busy to do it yourself, you can always handle the task to our expert by buying the all-in-one migration service.  

For further details, don't hesitate to contact us via live chat

Best regards,

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a data migration solution? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 40

ShopMaster has recently added a new feature to painlessly migrate products between Shopify and WooCommerce with keeping the dropshipping suppliers. You can migrate from Shopify to Shopify, WooCommerce to WooComemrce, and migrate between Shopify and WooCommerce. It allows you to move from WooCommerce to Shopify with all data entities migrated, including Products, Variations, Descriptions, Images, Tags, and many more. ShopMaster is listed in the Shopify App Store and is free to download and offers a forever FREE plan. Another great news is that it requires no technical skill to perform the migration process. 

Migrate.png

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes