bold subscription

Highlighted
2 0 0

I installed a bold subscription app onto my shopify account but for some reason it doesn't always reflect the subscription option all the time on my home page. Sometimes it would and sometimes it wouldn't, but it would always be there on my catalog section which is why its frustrating me that its not always on the home page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @ahmaddabbagh 

I'm sorry to hear the Bold Subscription app is causing you some trouble. Your best bet would be to contact their support team directly to get advice on proper installation onto your Shopify store and to go over any necessary troubleshooting.

You can find their support contact information for email and live phone support on their app page under the "support" heading.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
it only reflects onto my product page but not my home page
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
38 0 7

Hey there, Jay from Bold here. 

It's hard to trouble shoot this based off the description. Sounds like there might be some conflict with some code on your theme. I'm sure we can help fix it fo you though 😊

Can you create a support ticket with us with your store details and any details you have on when it does work or when it doesn't etc. We'll happily take a look for you! https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us 

Co-Founder of Bold Commerce, and eCommerce store owner since 1998!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Jay_from_Bold 

I installed bold on our store, and it's now coming to the time where customers are ready to receive their 2nd order. How will this show in shopify? How do i know if the payment was taken/when to dispatch?

Thank you

0 Likes