chatbot

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1
I am preparing to launch modern jewelry DtoC.
Then thinking to use chatbot instead of contact form.
targets are all over the world, language of site is English and Japanese.

reasons:
We can be assumed kinds of Inquiry, so we want to solve by bot as much as we can.
For don't use too much human resource.

questions:
Does anyone know nice apps…?

model of using chatbot
https://mejuri.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3322 248 580

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bam,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

There are a few different chat apps in the Shopify App store which could definitely be worth your time researching and looking through for this. You can see the full list of the chat apps from the App Store here, but let's look at some of the most popular ones below: 

All of the apps would have the basic functionality of a chat, but some could offer different features or might have different user interfaces that you would prefer. I would suggest looking through them all and seeing if there is one you like and could run with. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1073 53 158

Hello @bam,

You can install AiTrillion.com. It lets you know the behavior of your customers through live chat/bots and automatically send messages via email, in-app messages, or push notifications with real-time behavioral triggers.

AiTrillion.com helps you to connect with the right person at the right time in the right place. It also automates the workflow behind the scene and acts as an extension of your support team. You can reply to your customers faster than ever and never give them a chance to interact with your competitor whenever they face any issue. You can seamlessly grow your channel and connect new people every-time which will lead to more sales and happy customers.

It is an 'All in one' Shopify app. It has many other features. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Thank you so much! Your comment was really easy to understand and kind.
All of apps seems really good. 
Especially Tidio looks great interface.

1 Like