craigslist style app for shopify

ThePoolPros
1 0 3

allow someone to create an account on the website and pay $X.XX per post to sell their equipment, business or products related to my industry. kinda like craigs list.  

Can Anyone help?

thank you in advance

trueevan
2 0 2

Dude, I don't see a problem. Just find a cool web developer and he will make you a great application. By the way, this is a really great idea. I wonder why the craiglist has not yet created its mobile application. I am sure that this would be one of the most popular applications in all application stores. Craiglist is at the peak of its popularity and they get just a huge profit. I used to be very naive and I thought that they have no profit, but after I came across https://investotrend.com/how-does-craigslist-makes-money/, my opinion has completely changed. With their capabilities, they could create a super convenient application and I am sure that many would be delighted with this!

lintriago
Excursionist
13 0 4

I am looking for the same thing.  Did you have any luck finding an established Shopify app with this functionality?

SustainableAdam
Shopify Partner
31 0 11

I may have what you're looking for. Currently beta testing an app and would love to show it to you.

I'll send a private message to you now.

0 Likes
maxtampa
2 0 1

@SustainableAdam I am also interested 

thanks

max

SustainableAdam
Shopify Partner
31 0 11

Hey @maxtampa - it looks like you've disabled private messages. Mind messaging me with your email address?

0 Likes
maxtampa
2 0 1

Maxmaraj@gmail.com

0 Likes
balchisllc
2 0 0

Would also love to try this app! balchisllc@gmail.com

0 Likes
TraeIsAAc
1 0 0

May I also have some information on that app? TraeIsAAc@me.com