create plans to choose from for customers and recurring products

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

I want customers to choose from two plans i.e. Gold or Platinum. Choose Gold plan will offer 1 of my first product and 1 of my second product per month and if the customer chooses the second plan, then 1 of my first product and 2 of my second product per month on a recurring base. please suggest me an app that can do the job.

Please help!!

aadrashmehta
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
33 0 10

Hi there,

My name is Evan, I’m a Guru here with Shopify. I'll be happy to make some suggestions for you!

When it comes to these types of Business Plans most of the apps will be require a "Recurring" feature. That's a feature that allows the app to charge your customer on a regular basis. It's not something all apps or gateways can do so it's important feature.

Right off the bat I have three suggestions:

Those will allow you to charge a customer a Subscription Charge every month for those products. You might also want to check out some Shipping Apps as well if you're going to be doing some recurring shipping! They can hep with Shipping rates, and applying specific rates to certain products.

It sounds like you have a really interesting business plan here, what will you be selling to your customers monthly? Also, if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know! I'll be more than happy to help!

Evan | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi Evan,

Thanks for It worked for me. I used This app "https://apps.shopify.com/paywhirl-recurring-payments?surface_detail=recurring&surface_inter_position... and it worked for me.

Regards,

Aadrash mehta

aadrashmehta
0 Likes