creating designs

suzieq79
1 0 0

hi can anyone help me..   

I'm looking for a site to start creating my own designs for t shirts extra ...

im starting with print on demand were i have created a few tops but i wont to create more then just words .. 

can anyone help at all?? 

thank u in advance .. 

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
395 43 102

Hi, @suzieq79!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

That's exciting to hear about your print on demand store! Creating designs is a ton of fun, but you'll want to be sure you have the right tools to make them look amazing. I'm glad that you're looking to do more than just words, this would set you apart from a lot of other print on demand businesses.

Quick Tip: Make sure that your designs are saved in PNG format and are at least 300 DPI so your designs print out in high quality.

Below are some of my favorite web apps, software, and mobile apps that can help you get some really great looking designs that are more than just the blocky font words.

Web Apps

Mobile Apps

Computer Software

Freelance Designers

This was just an extra resource that I wanted to include. If you've got a great eye for design and can whip up a few designs over the weekend, that's awesome! However, if you're not too comfortable with designing or if you don't have a lot of experience in it, you can also have someone create a set of designs for you as well.

For this, I highly recommend hiring one of our partners to help you with this. You can find a suitable Shopify Partner in the Experts Marketplace or request a quote by following this guide here.

However, you can also choose external freelancers as well. Here are a couple of other sites that you can find some freelancers for any of your design projects:

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes