custom products options app

Tourist
11 0 3

I am looking for a good app for my product pages. What I need is something that can show options via drop down menus, through custom text box entries, and have price variables. 

I am currently using "Best Custom Product Options by Relentless" but there are no price variables with their option pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 67 106

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Here's a list of apps that can help you achieve various product options, along with pricing variables:

1. Custom Product Options
  2. Advanced Product Options
  3. Infinite Options
  4. Product Options and Customizer

Feel free to try the apps out and keep the one that's best suited for your business needs. Don't forget to remove the apps you don't want to keep prior to the end of the trial period to avoid potential app charges.

Just in case if the apps can't achieve what you need, I recommend you to contact Shopify Experts. The developers will be able to help you design this specific feature tailoring to your needs with a contracted fee.

I hope this information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Hey 

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
1 Like
1 0 0
I’m in the juicing business. Is there an app that lets you customize an order by adding or taking away items (more ginger/ less ginger) for an up charge? Kind of like chipotle and their interface?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 67 106

Hey, @rlshepherdii!

Jason here from Shopify Support. 

Your request can be interpreted along with the similar features found on the apps above. If they fail to meet your business needs, I've found an app called Order & Product Fees. Feel free to give it a try. Don't forget to remove the app before the trial period ends to avoid potential app charges if you don't wish to keep it. 

As mentioned above, just in case this app doesn't meet your requirements, I recommend you to reach out to Shopify Experts. One of the developers can help you to create this feature tailoring your needs with a contracted fee. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out!

Best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes

Intelecorp is one of the top app development company in India that can help you leverage their expertise. If you’re interested in app development Services and need a technology & promotional partner, have a look at our services for your current and future projects.

For More Business Information,
Visit Website- www.intelebiz.com

0 Likes