custom products options app

Tourist
10 0 3

I am looking for a good app for my product pages. What I need is something that can show options via drop down menus, through custom text box entries, and have price variables. 

I am currently using "Best Custom Product Options by Relentless" but there are no price variables with their option pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
299 62 87

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Here's a list of apps that can help you achieve various product options, along with pricing variables:

1. Custom Product Options
  2. Advanced Product Options
  3. Infinite Options
  4. Product Options and Customizer

Feel free to try the apps out and keep the one that's best suited for your business needs. Don't forget to remove the apps you don't want to keep prior to the end of the trial period to avoid potential app charges.

Just in case if the apps can't achieve what you need, I recommend you to contact Shopify Experts. The developers will be able to help you design this specific feature tailoring to your needs with a contracted fee.

I hope this information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hey 

0 Likes