discount code app that tracks referrals?

4 0 0

Is there an app that allows a customer account to have a unique discount code? A way to give credit to someone that referred customers  to my store and that referral made a sale.

0 Likes
4 0 0

like an  affiliate system for shopify  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 103

Hi Karl,

Some of our customers create unique discount codes for their partners and then create custom reports in Better Reports to track the sale of each code.

You can even set it up to calculate % commission automatically and send automatic emails to your partners that list all their sales and total commission.

Feel free to reach out to me at clement@betterreports.co to discuss further.

Clement

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey Clement

First thank you for getting back to me. Posting on a forum and getting no response is about as much fun as unanswered high 5. 

Do i have to make each discount code or can that be apart of an account that they signup for?

Karl 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 103

Usually the merchant would create discount codes: https://help.shopify.com/manual/promoting-marketing/discount-codes

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi! Our app does exactly that. It's a free referral program app Talkable Referrals. 

It's very easy to launch. A widget will appear on every page of your site, including your post-purchase window. Customers will be able to share a link to your site through email or social media. Your customer's friend will get an email/message with an offer, and both your customer and their friend will be rewarded a discount once the friend makes a purchase.

Let me know if you need help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yep, Talkable referrals app issues single-use coupons to each referred friend who buys, and you don’t need to manage coupons manually, it is all done automatically for you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 49
Check www.AiTrillion.com

Thanks
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes