display shopify app into shopping page, without shopify admin

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

I created survey app with node.js and react. i want to display shopify app within shopping site not shopify admin.

I searched in google, didn't get any documentation to embed shopify app into webpage.

Pls help how can i do that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 15 163

Hi there @selvam, Liam here from Shopify.

For creating functionality which is buyer-facing, you would be looking to use the Storefront API. The Storefront API getting started page has all the info for accessing this API, as well as links to example apps and recommendations.

Would this be helpful for your survey app? If not, let me know and we can explore other options :)

Cheers,

Liam

Liam, Community Manager
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Without storefront API, can we embed shopify app into shopping buy site.

My requirement is to display products based on the survey. For that i need to create shopify app node with react application to display in home page.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello did you solved you issue ?

I try to implement the same. Its like a personality test ans according to the answer i ll recommend a collection..

Thanks for your help.

Can we simply incorporate a php page ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello 

I try to implement the same. Its like a personality test and according to the answer i ll recommend a collection..

I would like to grab the email of the user to give him more details .. etc etc

Can I do it very simply in php and html or should I use an app ? thank you.

I would like to develope it myself if if it doesnt exist, to learn. I m  totaly new to the field.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes