does it possible to add video to product ?

Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 2

I would like to add a video to my product. I have a video URL which one hosted on my server. I would like to use GraphQL API if it possible. Thanks for any suggestions!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Means you want to add videos on product page.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 2
Yes
0 Likes
Highlighted

Okay.

You are working on which theme?

Share your site url.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 2
I am still developing and don’t have deployed app.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Please refer below url this will help you
https://support.maestrooo.com/article/79-product-adding-a-video-in-the-product-page

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 2

does it possible to add video via graphQL API or REST ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Short answer YES!

You absolutely can add videos anywhere on your product pages, including in your photo slider. Things that can impact this are your theme, type of file, and other customizations you may have on your product page. 

I can certainly help with this or answer any questions you may have since it's not a simple answer without knowing specifics. Feel free to reach out to me directly!

Contact me for service
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 2

Hey! I try to build public app and need to add a video to user product programmatically via rest or qraphql api. For now I got info how to add via qraphql but it still unstable and I can't, unfortunately, reproduce unstable call.

0 Likes