Having trouble with eBay and Shopify integration?

EcoBB
Visitor
1 0 1

We're having issues with the integration between Shopify and eBay. When we publish a listing in the eBay sales channel, some are not publishing to the store, the listing is still tied to the seller profile, just not in the storefront for some reason.

Replies 4 (4)

CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
79 1 4

Hi @EcoBB, What app are you using to integrate Ebay with Shopify?

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Hi, @EcoBB!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for reaching out to our network with your question. If you are in fact using the Shopify eBay sales channel as asked by @CourtneyMiller, then you will need to connect with the Shopify eBay sales channel support team for troubleshooting steps and further guidance. 

You can connect with them directly here:

eBay Sales Channel Support

Email: help@connectebaysupport.com

Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

I trust they will be able to provide further support, but please keep us posted with the solution for future readers.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Neha_Rajpoot
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hi @EcoBB ,

Which integration you are using to connect your Shopify store with ebay? Also, you need to check if the integration app you are using is supporting that country for which your ebay account is connected. As in the case, if it is not supporting then you can check out the other integrations on the Shopify app store which are supporting other countries’ ebay account.

You can also reach out to the app support which you are using to get the best solution with the respective integration app.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Thanks for your input, @Neha_Rajpoot

You make great points that are very valuable to this thread. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog