ebay sales channel

Can I inquire from sellers who use the ebay channel, how long do your products usually take in "Processing" and "Publishing"? I am experimenting with ebay for the first time using integration and my 3 experiment products have been "Processing" and "publishing" for nearly half an hour now. Is this normal?

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
158 16 25

Hey, @ShawnBouchard!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

At the moment, the approval process is entirely handled by eBay but from my experience, it can take a few business days for the products to be reviewed. This will vary depending on how many products are in review and if you are complying with the requirements. It is worth noting that Shopify does not support this channel and it is fully supported by eBay. You can contact them anytime by using these details: 

We have an excellent guide here in our help centre on selling with eBay on Shopify so definitely check it out. Also, eBay has a great guide here on publishing products to Shopify so it would be worth having a look. 

Don't forget you must manually publish new product listings from Shopify to eBay. As you expand your inventory, eBay listings will not automatically be created for you. If you would like to sell a new product on eBay, you must publish its Shopify listing to eBay in each case. To publish all of your Shopify products at once, click "Review and publish all products" now. To publish only some of your Shopify products, click "choose individual products.”. No matter which option you select, you'll have a chance to fine-tune your listings before shoppers on eBay see them.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions - I am happy to help anytime! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Most of the time publishing of items happens in 60 seconds or less.  I have seen some items take multiple minutes.  30 is far too long and something is not right.

0 Likes