Can I offer exclusive discount codes to specific customers on Shopify?

MrE
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi, is there anyway I can offer discount codes to specific customers? Is there an app that allows you to offer discounts by email, so those bots cant give them to everyone?

Replies 2 (2)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @MrE !

There are some apps that allow you to offer a discount to specific customers.

The Automatic Discount app allows you to set automatic discounts depending on who's making the purchase, meaning specific tags can be added to customer accounts and only those with the tag will be eligible for the discount. There is also an app called Bold Custom Pricing which offers a similar function along with a number of other features. Either one of these apps should do the job for you.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 23

We have such an app. You can use it for free https://apps.shopify.com/kad-wholesale I would be very grateful for the feedback. Only free themes are supported so far, but support for any custom theme will be implemented in 1-2 working days. 

It works like this:

1. You create a discount tag. Fill in the conditions of the discount.
2. Set the same tag for the buyer.
3. Now an individual discount will be applied to the buyer.
4. You can set the discount conditions: choose the goods, the minimum amount in the cart or the minimum number of goods in the cart for the discount to work.

Custom Shopify Apps • PSD to Shopify • Design Changes • Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | Feel free to contact me on support@kad.systems