facebook shop/collections not syncing correctly

2 0 1

My collections show up fine in the shopify facebook preview screen but not when viewing on facebook. All the text appears to be from edits I made a few days ago. Have tried disconnecting/resyncing etc and waiting 2-4 hrs but it's still showing old product text and incomplete collections (but all product is at the bottom of the page)

My shopify/FB pages aren't live so I can't post links yet sorry, any idea?

edit, 24hrs later:

Even when I disconect facebook completely then reconnect and reinstate the store, it's not showing up correctly. (and yes, I've checked my settings several times at the shopify end.. the FB preview in shopify shows up ok so I don't get it, is it FB or Shopify settings that are wrong?

Shopify, please help!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. My FB page is live and visible - www.facebook.com/18RabbitShop - but is only showing a small number of the products available. However in the Shopify back end it looks perfect. I've tried syncing a few times but doesn't seem to change anything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Seems to be resolved now, not sure what I did apart from disconnecting everything associated with FB then reconnecting, twice..

Try that if anyone is having the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Absolutely not resolved 6 months after. Facebook shop no displaying all of my products in a collection, despite everey product on that collection having been properly set to be displayed on the facebook channel

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

My Facebook shop is showing items that aren't marked to be shown on facebook.  In Shopify it shows that I have two items that are supposed to show on Facebook, yet I have items from other collections showing as well.  I've disabled and renabled my shop, no change.  Just now I disconnected and reconnected my shop.  Hopefully that fixes it, but after reading these posts I have my doubts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Im getting this same problem VERY few of my categories are actualy showing on facebook and when i try and sync i get a

You've exceeded the maximum number of collections that can be published to Facebook. Only the first 50 collections will be published.

EVEN THOUGH im only trying to sync around 20 categories or less it simply WILL NOT SYNC

I am a bit dissapointed to see that this topic has gotten zero responses from actual shopify help . Not a good show

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Any updates on this issue? I have been having this problem for 2 weeks now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

no ... of course not ... do we ever see issues resolved on these forums by shopify help? Im actively looking at other online options for our store

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I got the same problem.. Somebody found a solution already?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 2

I am only getting one or two items to show up in my store on Facebook. I have disconnected and reconnected my facebook shop several times with no luck. I contacted facebook and they say its shopifys problem! looks like we are screwed@

0 Likes