get 1 get 2 app

kingsport
Tourist
18 0 2
PremierStores
Shopify Partner
270 26 44

Hi, @kingsport

That's an upsell App, you can find a lot of them here: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=upsell&st_source=
If no one of these meets your requirements or you don't want monthly fees, feel free to send us an email.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 115

Hello, @kingsport.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That’s a great question!

I understand you’re looking for this app used by mylavishcorner.com. I was able to use Google Chrome’s inspector tool and found that they are using Best Product Option Options. Looking at the app descriptions, it does seem to be what they are using for the product options. However, they could be creating their variants as quantities or using another third-party app to create the promotions that I’m not able to see. 

That said, here’s a list of upsell apps as well as quantity breaks, which can create this type of promotion. I would also recommend reaching out to the store and seeing if they are able to assist you further. If you need any help with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app’s page. 

I hope this gives you a couple of suggestions to explore. If you have any other questions on this topic, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
QashU
Excursionist
16 2 39

Hey, That can be dont without any app on your store.

the store you refer they are also not using any app for that, 

this is basic, setup variants on your product page and name them as they do.

Then enable the variants images. Here DONE!

if you need more help setting up that on your store, you can DM me or shoot me an email i would love to help!

Qash
Era Of Ecom
Dept Head Media Buying
https://eraofecom.org/