hello guys recently my shopify app was updated

Highlighted
1 0 0

so there was a option where you could make  a product available or marked as unavailable now that option is not longer there only archived or active im having complication getting to understand this new update anyways i can get a email response

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
649 75 107

@JAndradez ,

You still have those option however they have been changed to Active and Draft status, also by clicking the sales channel and app link as shown below you can see their availability on various channel

Propero_0-1603988210429.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Can you explain in more detail what "Active" means? I see that you can then turn on the sales channels that it will be available on. It seems you can have an "Active" product that's not available on any sales channels. Is this correct? If so, what changes when you mark a product as "Active"?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
649 75 107

Since its a new concept, all I can say is that active products are published product which can be made available on one or more channel and can be accessed in liquid code through product all collections. Anything in draft is WIP product and is not made available or accessible on any channel / APIs

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for the response. It is frustrating that there is so little information on this change when it seems to have been applied across entire stores. Appreciate you doing your best to explain what you know. 

1 Like