hi i need an app that make automtaic discount like shopify

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

hi i did an automatic discount in shopify but i  can do only one

i need an app that can  make an automatic discount that if someone buy 3 products from the same collection he will get one free but it will be automatically 

from the same collection that he can just add 4 products to his cart and then he will see that one is free

no need a bundle app or something like that 

just an app that do like the automatic discount of shopify 

thanks for the help 

Replies 13 (13)

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
889 23 171

Hi,

I think you can already set up an automatic discount like what you said. Why do you need an app to do so?

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

because in shopify you can do only one automatic discount and i wanna do more 

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
889 23 171

My app, BYOB can offer a discount for any 3 products in a collection. It can work alongside the automatic discount / discount code. You can check the example URL of my app listing to see if it's suitable.

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

i can do in the app automatic discount like shopify?

without any bundle showing and things like that only in the cart i will show the lower price product as a gift ?

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @ehud123

Happy to help here. If you are looking to be able to have more than one automatic discount operating at a time on your store, you will require the use of an app. As you mentioned, it is only possible to have one active automatic discount through the natural Shopify admin. There is some great information in our discount code FAQ about how discounts work.

Since you mentioned you also would like to automatically give a free product (gift) to your customers based on the items in their cart, I have included suggestions that also offer this feature. Here are some options from the App Store:

Let us know how this goes, and which app you decide on! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

hi i dont need bundles or upsells apps 

i just need an automatic disfcount that can do a discount for all collection that the customer can pick alone 3 or 4 products from the same collection and he will get one for free automatically 

like if he put 4 products in the cart it will show one free

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

jpbecotte
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello @ehud123 ,

So it's like a buy 2 get the 3rd free kind of promo?

If this app doesn't exists, I am willing to develop it!

J-P

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for your reply. The apps I recommended all have the feature you are referring to. Are you able to explain why these apps won't work for in further detail please? This way I can hopefully make some further recommendations. You can also reach out to the app developers directly if you have specific questions about any of the apps. 

If the reason is budget related, Active Cart - Buy X Get Y seems to be the lowest price point I have found. They offer a 7 day free trial for their premium plan. You can also do a search in the Shopify App Store for "Buy X Get Y", or "Free Gift" to browse other options. 

If ultimately you can't find what you are looking for through the use of an app, you can always hire a Shopify Expert and have something custom built. Let us know what you decide. 

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

they do bundles not automatic discounts

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for the reply. If you're looking for an app that only allows you to have multiple automatic discounts, you can check out DiscountYard - Stack Discounts

I recommended the other apps since they also have the option for free gifts. Through Shopify's natural automatic discount settings, the customer must add all four products to their cart to receive the fourth product for free. It is not possible to automatically add products to the cart without the use of an app. 

Although the apps that I recommended also have upsell features, they include both multiple automatic discounts, as well as the option for free gifts. For example, Automatic Discounts & Gifts states in their app description the following features: 

• Automatically add a gift to cart once rules are met.
  • Unlike Shopify's automatic discounts, this app allows you to publish multiple automatic discounts at the same time.

A free gift feature means that when a customer adds three products to their cart, the fourth one will automatically be added for free (for example). This can make the promotion easier to navigate and apply to their order. 

Hope this helps! 

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

ehud123
Tourist
19 0 2

uppp