how to add third-part carrier to a basic plan

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi:

I would like to use my own small business account with Canada Post, but have the basic plan with Shopify. How can I add the third party carrier shipping oprion to this plan (for $20usd/month)?

From what I see, the rates are better to ship with my own small business Canada post account, than with shopify shipping. Is this correct?

Thanks

Mindy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @Mindyalmeida 

The CCS feature can be added to your store in a variety of ways. This feature is included in the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans, and can be added to any plan for a monthly fee of $20/mo. Additionally, you can have the feature added to your account for free if you switch over to an annual billing cycle. If you plan on sticking with Shopify over the next year, that is definitely the most cost-effective solution in the long run.

Feel free to contact our support advisors via live chat or email. From there, they will be able to assist you with adding the feature to your account based on which route you want to go in order to get it. I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Dirk:

Yes, I have chosen the basic plan, yearly cycle. Therefore, how do I go about adding the third party carrier?

Thank you
Mindy
0 Likes