how to create these custom options for my product?

Double
Visitor
2 0 0

I have some products that have many options like the pic below. But I can't find the app like this. Please tell me what app it is. Thank you.

截屏2020-12-16 上午12.47.06.png

Replies 3 (3)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

There are a few apps that can do this.

I've used a few, the one I like best is Infinite Product Options by Hulk Apps. You can reach out to them directly and give your requirements, they'll let you know what's doable.

For more options, check "product options" in the app store.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
Double
Visitor
2 0 0

I'll try this app. Thank you very much!

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @Double,

I'd like to recommend another useful Free app that can aid you in establishing custom options complete with images, mirroring the layout depicted in your screenshot. The Easify Product Options app, in particular its Image Swatches option type, can be of great assistance 🤗. To facilitate your setup, here's a brief guide:

• Initiate the process by creating a new option set:
EasifyAppsZoe_0-1692696793481.png

• Add the Image Swatches option type and tailor its particulars to match your preferences:
EasifyAppsZoe_4-1692697556800.png

• Once you've added all the custom options, the next step involves selecting the products to which you want to add these options to:
EasifyAppsZoe_3-1692697516061.png

Noteworthy about Easify Product Options is its contemporary live preview feature and a versatile range of 25 option input types, not solely limited to the suggested image swatches. I strongly encourage you to give it a try 🙌!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support