how to manage 2 different shopify stores

Highlighted
3 0 0

I want to assign for another Shopify account. how can i correlate oberlo to my new Shopify store?
when I am trying to add a new product from aliexpress , with my new account, the app send it to my old Shopify site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @petlover15255! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been quite a while since you posted this, so I'm wondering if you were able to figure this out. Regardless, I'll mark your topic as new so a member from Shopify can hopefully assist you!

Additionally, is Oberlo/AliExpress the only option you're considering to integrate with the Shopify store you wish to duplicate (or have duplicated if you've already found an answer to your inquiry)? If so, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out cause I highly believe it can offer more for your second store - even your first store! It's a dropshipping app which gives you access to a lot of EU and US suppliers. This mainly entails two things:

• You're presented with items that are only of topnotch quality due to the source; and
  • You're provided with faster, more efficient, and more reliable shipping times - items on Spocket generally ship 3-5 days depending on your shipping set-up. This, as opposed to the 14+ days you get with AliExpress.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Given these, I do hope you get to figure out how to manage two stores. Or if you've already managed to create two and solve the issue you raised, I hope it's going well! Regardless if it's the former or the latter, Spocket can help you improve your store's potential, so I do hope you give the app a shot. You can learn more about it by visiting Spocket's official website. All the best!

0 Likes