inkthreadable app installing on wrong store

iamfay
2 0 0

I have one shop i have had over a year. I decided that i wanted to expand a bit, and add my drawings onto product that could be shipped out by another company.

Im currently going with inkthreadable. I set up the app with my current shop, but then decided it would be easier, to just make a new shop while there is a longer trial period. I uninstalled the app on the my shop and set up a new shop under the same email address, so i could switch easily between the two.

However, when it comes to installing the app on my new store, even when i am logged out it keep directing my to my original store. I separated the two stores and gave them different IDs and different email addresses to login in and i still cant get the app to install on my new store. When i log into my second store, the app looks installed but when i click on it, i get directed to my original store. 

Argh, what is going wrong?

0 Likes

Hey,

Alex here from Inkthreadable. 

Sorry to hear about this bug that you're experiencing. 

As an initial test, would you mind testing in a private browser window to see if the incorrect redirects still occur? 

If that doesn't solve the issue, please drop us an email and we'll be able to investigate in more detail for you 😊

Support@inkthreadable.co.uk

0 Likes
iamfay
2 0 0
Thank you for replying quickly.

Yes, ive tried different browsers and incognito mode.

Ill drop you an email soon
0 Likes