What inventory management apps can solve duplicate SKU issues in Shopify?

Mercati
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello every one, 

My store idea is that I collect many sellers in my country and give them products from my own suppliers. The issue is that when I duplicate the same product to 4 or more sellers, I should make the stocks equal manually; I want to find an application that, when you scan the SKU, will deduct one from all products with the same SKU, or also add stock when I receive. Any ideas? or custom applications?

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

You need inventory management or a bundling solution to track your main products if you are duplicating them. Why do you need to duplicate the products for different sellers?

We can help you out with inventory management as we provide our own Shopify integrated solution but perhaps you don't need it if you don't duplicate products.

Regards

Tom

Mercati
Visitor
3 0 0

I should duplicate the same products with different sellers  so I can control the sellers' dashboard and separate invoices, if your integrations help me with controlling inventory for the same duplicated products with the same SKU, Please provide any contact details.

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

You can contact me at tom@channelup.io and discuss options that we can provide you.

Regards

Tom