job portal app for shopify

kalyan_chakri
Excursionist
20 0 3

I am looking for Job Portal Kind of App in Shopify with following flow. Please help with your suggestions.

Fancy Landing Page with Vacancies Grid and filters based on location etc -> User clicks on View/Apply -> It will take them to job description page -> user click on apply now/email to friend/print buttons and then the flow as follows

Page1Privacy Policy Checkbox to agree for terms and next button.
Page2Personal Details->Title
   name
   email
   address
   mobile
   work eligibility
Page3-section aResume/CV Upload fields to upload resume with different document formats
Page3-section boptional images Upload fields to upload images
Page3-section cSocial Link Text fields to add social links if any and click submit
page4Success Page  
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1629 0 0

Hi Kaylan,

Did you find a way to implement this functionality?  

0 Likes
kalyan_chakri
Excursionist
20 0 3

Hi @Anonymous ,

We changed the approach so didn't work on this flow.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1629 0 0

Sorry I missed the email notification on your reply.  I did't find a solution, so I'm building an app that will give stores job posting functionality.  I'd love to chat more about how you solved the issue if you have time.  jacob@shophire.co

0 Likes
Patrick_Hughes
Shopify Partner
22 0 7

Hi @kalyan_chakri 

I recently made an app called Careers Page Pro that allows you to post job listings and accept/manage applications. Hope that helps :)

0 Likes
DooleyGuy
3 0 0

Hi @kalyan_chakri - ShopHire Careers Page Builder will allow you to post jobs, collect candidate applications, direct applicants to a thank you page and send the applicant's information to the hiring manager.  Let me know if you want to hop on a zoom to discuss how ShopHire can help solve this problem for you.

0 Likes
kalyan_chakri
Excursionist
20 0 3

Thanks @DooleyGuy  but I am not working on this now. Will try your APP when need.

0 Likes
eltaras3
1 0 0

Hello there, We too are currently the use of ARMS for our front give up and additionally lower back give upsite. Did you come to be finding an awesome technique to your problem? We are also thinking about the destiny and trying to see what all alternatives there are?

0 Likes