Solved

looking for a right app for apparel wholesale (bundling as one product w/ fixed size breakdown)

gemini05
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi ! 

I'm looking for a right app for my apparel wholesale business.

I've tried countless bundling, wholesale and product variation apps, but cannot find a right one.

There are tons of online wholesale stores with the function that I'm looking for, but I'm not so sure which app they use. Can anyone help me to find the app for me? 

I sell 6pc apparels as one bundle.

What I need is, 

Customers see 1pc cost on Product thumbnail page.

Once they click on the product, fixed color, size & qty as one bundle like "Black S 2 M 2 L 2 = 6pcs (1pack)" is on description. 

Customers buy merchandise by fixed units which is 6pcs. (6pc -> 12pcs -> 18pcs ....) 

Here is an example from one of my competitor's online stores.

When one unit price is $44.00, you see description & select options as below screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 6.09.30 AM.png

My online store is for wholesale customers only as it's a B2B business. So I don't really need different quantity and tiered pricing functional.  

Accepted Solution (1)

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @gemini05 

First, thank you for posting your requirements in detail. Based on your details, yes it's possible with MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order app.
By using MultiVariants, you can limit the variants quantity orders, min/max order value as well as the minimum and the maximum number of variants order.
Example 1: Min/Max quantity per variant and total (the combination of variants)
Example 2: Minimum/Maximum number of variants (limit variants)

Also, you can bundle the quantity into a drop-down to quantity selection, so you can limit the quantity to 6, 12,18 as mentioned. Our app will check in the cart as well for quantity drop-down for the product you enable bulk quantity order.
Example: Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)

You can display the combination of the variant into a grid/table layout as your given example.
Example: Variants Grid/Matrix layout with the swatch (3 Options)

Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @gemini05 

First, thank you for posting your requirements in detail. Based on your details, yes it's possible with MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order app.
By using MultiVariants, you can limit the variants quantity orders, min/max order value as well as the minimum and the maximum number of variants order.
Example 1: Min/Max quantity per variant and total (the combination of variants)
Example 2: Minimum/Maximum number of variants (limit variants)

Also, you can bundle the quantity into a drop-down to quantity selection, so you can limit the quantity to 6, 12,18 as mentioned. Our app will check in the cart as well for quantity drop-down for the product you enable bulk quantity order.
Example: Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)

You can display the combination of the variant into a grid/table layout as your given example.
Example: Variants Grid/Matrix layout with the swatch (3 Options)

Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)Bundle/Bulk quantity (drop-down)

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants
pinkmeblue
Visitor
2 0 1

I'm also looking for that too. What if the customer wants to add 2packs?(12pcs) your app can do that too?

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @pinkmeblue,

Thanks for your query.

Based on your query, if you want your customer to choose 2 packs (12pcs) then it is possible with the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

If you have the same requirement as the above description then your customer can easily buy multiple packs using our “incremental quantity” feature. Using this feature, if you set the incremental value as 5, the quantity will be increased as 5, 10, 15, etc.

Here is the related Sample product.

On the other hand, using another feature called “ Variants bundle quantity”, you can set the bundle quantity as 12, 24,48. For each bundle quantity, you can give a title like 1 pack, 2 pack, 3 pack for 12, 24, 48. So that your customer can buy any amount of packs that you’ve offered in the bundle quantity (drop-down). 

Here is another Sample product using the bundle quantity feature. Here, you can use the title for the quantities if you want.

All these features will work on the cart page also.

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants