looking for an app to wrote "call for price" instead of 0,00€

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am looking for an App (Call for Price) because I have products in my shop I don't want to communicate the Price on Public. 

Does anybody Know a good App for That ? 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Laurence,

We are create "Get a Quote"  : https://apps.shopify.com/get-a-quote
But this is not publish.

This is perfact for you requirment.

Please contact me on identixweb@gmail.com

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
307 1 29

You don't need an app for this. Just a small change in your template. I can help you with this. Drop in a mail at hymnz(@)outlook(dot)com

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Laurence, 

I'm Sarosha from Aiva Overlays! Our app can help you set up campaigns on specific product pages where you'd like your visitors to call and inquire about pricing.

These campaigns can appear in a variety of ways, but to accomplish your purpose they'd work best if it either slides-in/pops-up or appears as a bar. All you'd have to do is find a "Tap-to-Call" template you like, customize it to your branding and publish on specific product pages. You can learn more here (see Call a Phone Number section).

TIP: You could also schedule your campaign to receive calls during business hours and email inquiries when you're closed. 

Let me know if you have any questions!!

5x your website conversion today → Aiva For Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Laurence_Perrau, 

Call For Price App by SetuBridge offers exactly your desired functionality to display the “Call For Price” button instead of price. Interested visitors can also send queries through inbuilt & customizable “Ask For Price Form”.

The app looks like the perfect solution for your required concern.  

For any query, suggestion or details, please contact us at support@setubridge.com

Regards'
SetuBridge
0 Likes