looking for app to add warranty underneath add to card on product page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello

need help to find app to add warranty underneath add to card on product page here's a picture how i want to look like on our website or something similar to that and able to remove warranty in the shopping cart and here is a link of our product page 

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

0 Likes

Success.

Pathfinder
103 4 11

@mybellas-com wrote:

Hello

need help to find app to add warranty underneath add to card on product page here's a picture how i want to look like on our website or something similar to that and able to remove warranty in the shopping cart and here is a link of our product page 

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

@mybellas-com 

Honest to say there is no app can do 100% as your per request.

There are some apps can do a similar thing for your store, please see the list as below:

- (1) Cover ‑ Warranties Made Easy

- (2) Warranty Management by Webkul

- (3) Clyde | Warranty Platform

- (4) Product Options

But to support the functions as you want in the cart page (remove warranty option), I'm afraid that not all of these apps supported you to do it. It should need some customizations, and you should need to hire a developer to do it.

From my experience, you can use the option (4), they don't support us to remove the option but the customer will able to change to other option in cart page, you can see the detail as in my screenshot

product_option_demo.png

We have experience with this app, so if you need any helps just contact us. We can help you to install it in your shop for free.

Hope this helps.

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2
Hi

Thank you for giving suggestions We tried Clyde Warranty Platform it looks very good But they told us they don’t support our furniture products we’re gonna try Product Options by Bold They’re helping us to see if we can get something similar Or hire a professional suggest a custo or hire a developer.
0 Likes
Pathfinder
103 4 11

@mybellas-com wrote:
Hi

Thank you for giving suggestions We tried Clyde Warranty Platform it looks very good But they told us they don’t support our furniture products we’re gonna try Product Options by Bold They’re helping us to see if we can get something similar Or hire a professional suggest a custo or hire a developer.

Glad to hear that it is helpful for you. If you need any other help, just PM me.

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
1 Like