looking for app-weekly deals-variant level

2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am just getting my shopify store setup.  We are an existing business with around 350 products available in multiple colors and designs.  That total brings us up with variants to close to 1500 unique items.

Currently our store has each item available, with various colors available as variants. 

One thing we did on the old website was have a weekly steal section, so we would pick 10 items that we had a lot of overstock on and put them on a massive discount.  We used to do this by hand, and don't have a problem continuing that way.  We already have hidden items set up for each item and variant.  For example if we have a helmet in red blue and green, we have 1 public listing available with variants, and then a private listing for a red helmet, blue helmet, and green helmet.

It is a major pain to manage that all by hand, including inventory etc.  I have found some apps that we can use to automatically rotate deals, but they do a couple of things I don't like.

I want to set a maximum quantity available at the discounted price, and I also would like to be able to do it on a per variant basis.  Basically I would like to get rid of my hidden variants with each individual color.

If anyone has any advice or recommendations, I would appreciate it.

0 Likes
Excursionist
92 0 7

Hi,

My app Easy Product Discounts can help you out, it lets you select products and/or variants and instantly discount them and just as easily revert the prices when you want to finish.

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
2 0 0

looks perfect! just one thing I couldn't see if it did from the description.  Can you set a maximum number of items you want to sell at the discounted rate?

For example if I have 1500 helmets in stock, but I only want to sell 200 of them at the massive discount, can it turn off the sale automatically?  I have some customers that buy everything if its a product they like.

0 Likes