need app like "Oberlo" but from normal site not from dropshiping site

4 0 0

Hello 

I want to import products from normal site (not dropshoping site)
can find some app help me in that?

Oberlo is good but only work inAliexpress :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 32 71

Hi, @pharmacyjo!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Is there a reason why you are not wanting to use Oberlo? There are some alternative dropshipping apps in the Shopify App Store that offer products from suppliers outside of AliExpress. Have you taken a look at any of these?

A few popular options include Spreadr, which allows you to import products from Amazon, Modalyst, a fashion-focused dropshipping app with suppliers based in the US and Europe, and Importifywhich integrates with AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, DHGate, and more. I recommend installing these apps and taking a look at their product catalogues to see which one suits you best. 

What kind of products are you wanting to sell? If you are wanting to sell custom branded products, it might be worth using a print-on-demand app. These apps will allow you to upload your own designs to products like t-shirts, phone cases, mugs, totes, hats, and more. When a customer places an order on your store, the supplier will create the product and ship it to the customer on your behalf, much like any other dropshipping app. Unlike AliExpress orders, the shipping times on print on demand orders are typically much faster, as suppliers are generally located in numerous countries across the world.

Some print on demand apps worth considering are Printful and Printify. Both have great reviews and extensive product catalogues. If print on demand is a business model that interests you, I recommend checking out our free Shopify Academy Course, Build a Print on Demand Empire. This course will teach you everything you need to know about identify a niche audience, create your own custom-branded products, and also offers tips on how to generate traffic and sales. 

If you are wanting to sell products from other ecommerce websites, however, then I would recommend reaching out to a few companies directly to see if this is something they can work with you on. While this would need to be more of a manual setup, there may be some businesses willing to dropship products for you. To help you with this, I suggest checking out our blog post, "How to Find and Work With Reliable Dropshipping Suppliers and Wholesalers". This blog post offers tips on how to find and contact dropshipping suppliers, as well as ideas on how you can pay them to process orders. 

I'd love to hear more about your business and the types of products you are wanting to sell. Feel free to respond here and let me know! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

thank you Julıa for answer!

but no, what i looking for not "dropshiper" site , or print on demand , no.

my store its about selling vitamin

If i go to mother-company web site to import /take/copy their product to my store,

i dont want make in manually , lot of product.

for example , i want to add British vitamin company prodcuts call "solgar" to my store 

i visit thier websit https://www.solgar.co.uk/all-products/

i want to import that products to me..

Could I can find app help me on import product pic and details .

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @pharmacyjo

ShopMaster is a very good alternative to Oberlo. With which you can import products from AliExpress and other popular dropshipping suppliers while Oberlo only supports AliExpress.

Here are the suppliers we support:

ShopMaster also supports the bulk order (up to 300 orders once) and the auto-sync tracking numbers features. Oberlo needs the extension to place orders and you need to click to sync the tracking numbers.
❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 32 71

Thanks so much for the example, @pharmacyjo.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible to dropship products from other websites without contacting the business directly. Theoretically speaking, even if it was possible to import products from any website into your own, there would be no way to have the products "dropshipped" since this involves the company actually shipping the products to your customers themselves every time an order is placed on your own online store. It would also require the company to offer you wholesale pricing so that there is still room for you to profit from your own sales. Ultimately, you'll need to get in touch with Solgar to see if dropshipping is something they offer and if you can work together to set something up. 

I hope this clears things up! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

If it is still actual you can use some scrape(extract data) for eCommerce app like eScraper. They will send you  a free sample of data for your Shopify store.  

0 Likes