new here, amazon to shopify 3000 products

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi folks

We are pretty new to shopify UK and asking the question is there an app to pull all relevant listing info from amazon to shopify? I looked at bytestand but it needs intergrating into the back office of Amazon (3rd party permissions etc) and as unstable as Amazon security is right now (hackers) im not comfortable with this. I did create a job with shopify experts but the quotes are ridiculous. My ex web developer installed a plug in on my last site, open cart where it took less than 5 seconds to transfer a listing. Is there anything you guys can suggest without the need for 3rd party integration? P.s im not savvy with csv files.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
220 9 27
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 4

You can turn to LitExtension service and get your current store data transferred to Shopify without any business interruption or end-user confusion. The service allows to migrate the following entities to Shopify: products, orders, customers, manufacturers, reviews, blogs, and other related entities. Besides, you can take advantage of the additional migration options (create 301 redirects after migration, migrate additional images, etc.) to make your specific Shopify migration even more seamless and error-free.

It is an optimal way to import products, orders, customers, and other necessary information from Amazon to Shopify in a totally automated manner.

If you want to see how the service works in progress, you can previously launch free Demo migration and estimate its results on your new Shopify store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 3 12

Any legitimate app is going to need to connect to your Amazon account (3rd party permissions). Otherwise, they'll just be scraping the data from the front end which is against Amazon's terms of service. I actually work for Bytestand and am happy to answer any questions you have so that you'll feel comfortable using our app. We have over 2000 users and not a single one has had any security issues due to our apps. Feel free to contact me here, or for a faster response, email our help desk at help_me@bytestand.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
68 5 20

Hi @hartesblackpool 

If your big concern is the security during and after the migration, LitExtension can help you with that. The exchanged data is protected by HTTPS secure protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption. We do not store your data on our servers, data will go directly from your source to target with highest level of security.

We have automated tools that can migrate directly from your database or your database dump from your Amazon webstore to your new Shopify store. Only authorized LitExtension engineers can access the source code, handle custom migration requests and work on support cases on demand of the support staff. 

What data can be migrated?

• Products (ID, SKUs, variants..)

• Categories, subcategories
  • Orders (ID, status,..)
  • Customers (names, account passwords..)
  • Additional Images

We provide Free Demo unlimitedly. Our support agent is always there in case any questions come up. Please reach out to us via live chat.

Hope to be working with you!

Best Regards,

LitExtension Team. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension team is here to help you out!
Contact us: litextension.com
FREE DEMO: https://cm.litextension.com/login
0 Likes