personalised product app that doesnt use tags

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

I am looking for an app to personalised products with text fields, colours etc.

I am trying to find one that doesnt use product tags. Can anyone suggest one please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
659 51 115

Hello, @jazzylil!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Can you tell me what you mean by an app that uses product tags? I've found quite a few apps that would help you customize your product options further, but specifically I would recommend checking out the apps; Best Custom Product Options, Infinite Product Options, and Bold Product Options

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @jazzylil, I hope you are doing fine.

I want to share with you the Infinite Options app from ShopPad. This application will let you add some options to your products, and you can choose the input type you want to use (dropdown menus, swatches, text, number inputs, checkboxes, calendars, radio buttons, etc.)... Maybe it can help you create your text options, and also you can use swatches to display some colors.

About the products, you can select them by using their URL, vendor, type, and there are some other possibilities.

I hope it can be helpful for you and I wish you a lot of sales in your store.

Regards,

Sara from The Support Heroes 

0 Likes