Xbillyjean42x
Tourist
3 0 1
No that wasn’t the issue. I never use safari in the first place always
chrome
0 Likes
HollysHelos
1 0 0

Thank you so much for sharing! I was having the issue in Safari and as soon as I switched to Chrome, it worked! 

0 Likes
Janet_Story
Explorer
33 0 17

I'm having the same problem. When I logged onto my Pinterest business page, it told me that my account "needs attention" and that I "didn't meet their merchant requirements" -- apparently they need me to set up billing for ads even though I've never run a paid ad in my life. Well, as long as they aren't charging me for it, why not -- so when I tried to set up the billing it takes me to a menu page. I click on "Ads" and there's a dropdown, and when I click on "Billing" it sends me back to the menu page. I did put in a support request to Pinterest, but I've dealt with their "help" before and it's like pulling teeth to even get to explain the problem to a human being. (It was such a great, fun site when it started, but ever since they got big and started monetizing it's turned into an awful chore - nothing but algorithms!)

0 Likes
Shop321
2 0 0

Hello, how did you solve your issue? I am having the same problem just like you. Thank you I would really appreciate your help! 

0 Likes
Shop321
2 0 0

Thank you so much! Your information was outstandingly helpful, I solved the problem in seconds! 

0 Likes