pinterest app

gmbl
2 0 1

we tried to connect our pinterest with shopify the other day. now when we click on the pinterest app it is a blank screen... looks like it might be loading but never does.

promix01
Tourist
4 0 1

@gmbl Have you receieved any info about this? Im experiencing the same issue. The app is stuck on an internal loop. I tried opening inside an icognito window and things only got worse causing CHROME to crash. 

0 Likes
promix01
Tourist
4 0 1

Some further information. I tried opening the app using Safari, and received an "ENABLE COOKIES" message. However cookies are enabled in the browser for both shopify and pinterest, i cleared them out and did it again same issue. Ill post anything else i uncover, pinterest support is quite literally the worst on earth, so don't expect them to EVER fix this if its on their end. 

0 Likes
Gorabela
1 0 0

Hi there,

I found this article a while ago. I hope this will help you connect your Pinterest with Shopify. https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/manually-add-shopify-tag

0 Likes
cupocolors
1 0 0

Same problem here.  We want to use (or at least test) the Pinterest App on Shopify but the Connect Account button takes you to a blank screen.  Just awful.  Oh well I guess we'll be adding pins manually,

0 Likes
promix01
Tourist
4 0 1
I received a message from pinterest tier 1 support. They told me to restart
my computer and browser. If that gives you any insight into how poor their
technical support is , you should imagine that this won't get resolved in
any kind of time.
0 Likes
Xbillyjean42x
Tourist
3 0 1

I’m having the same issue. I can’t connect Pinterest automatically. I added tags manually, however the tag history in Pinterest says my codes aren’t “healthy”. This is why I rather I connect automatically. The blank screen pops up and never loads. I cleared my cookies and restarted the computer tried again and it loaded to the connect page where I need to login and connect Shopify and Pin but it then stalled again.  HELP SHOPIFY!!

Xbillyjean42x
Tourist
3 0 1

I have also tried Google and Safari browsers. I’m having this issue on Google. Safari says I need to “enable my cookies” which already were happening lol. And when I just said “enable” anyway, it keeps refreshing to the same message page clearly not doing anything.

0 Likes
artesdelmundo
2 0 0

Same issue here.  Submitted a support ticket and no response yet.  Does anyone have a fix for this?  I tried pasting the info per Pinterest's site manually and it took out my entire product line - all products showed blank.  So I deleted the script from the theme.liquid file.  Very frustrating!

0 Likes
KAZMATTAZ
2 0 1

HEY ALL!!!! JUST RESOLVED THE ISSUE:

It is with Safari! use Google Chrome and it will work!