"Create you own"-Tool from SPOD - We would love your feedback!

Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hi there,

I am Robert from SPOD. We launched our print on demand app in December 2018 and released a new version of this app last week.

This new version introduces a "Create your own"-tool to the Shopify online store and allows your customers to play around with text, ~50k free designs and uploaded images to create unique products. The tool works on desktop and mobile and offers billions of product variations.

We seamlessly integrated this tool into the Shopify online store and the backend so that it is a stress-free integration. The tool is free to use and has no limitations on created products, orders or anything else.

As it is our aim to provide a tool that convinces merchants and customers, we are certain, that there are things that do not match all the scenarios out there. This is why we want to ask you for any feedback on the new version so that we can steer our product roadmap in the right direction. Please let us know if there is anything in frontend, backend or any usecase we might have missed!

You can see it in our demo shop or just give the app a try!

Demo store: https://spod-samples.myshopify.com/

App store: https://apps.shopify.com/spod-spreadshirt-print-on-demand

Kind regards

Robert

1 Like
1 0 0

Pretty neat tool. Any chance I can get my own designs into it?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hey, 

Thanks for the feedback! We're currently working on the option to add your own designs into the Create Your Own tool, release is expected in the upcoming weeks. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Is there an update to add our own designs into the library for "Create your own page"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hi there,

Thank you for your question.

The current state is, that the visual concept has been signed off and the dev team is working on it. Based on current planning, we should have this feature live within the first two weeks of June 2019.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Kind regards

Robert from SPOD

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hey there,

You can now upload and display your own designs as well as deactivating the free designs.

Took a little longer that anticipated. Sorry for that!

Kind regards

Robert from SPOD

0 Likes