"No Facebook Page connected"

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Experts,

I trying exhaustively to connect my Facebook account into to Shopify, apparently the process perform very well, I select the correct pages account, I allow all permissions and to conclude the connection, but in few seconds the message error appears "No Facebook Page connected".

I saw a lot of topics in the forum, I already removed the application of facebook and install again, clean the cache of the browsers, I tryed do solve it directly on the facebook apparently everthing is ok on the Facebook side, I also can see that the shopify created a catalog into the Facebook but in this particular main application interface between face and Shopify not connect.

errorPic.jpg

Please, I need to solve it as soon as possible, my majors customers come from instagram and this is my core sale showcase!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
352 40 69

Hey, @Ramosl!

Lizzy here, from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing that screenshot in your post! It looks like you may be experiencing an error similar to the business owner in this forum post here. I know you've tried a few steps already, but have a look at my suggestions there and let me know if they help out!

As you're seeing a disconnection as well, I wanted to ask if you have another Shopify store with a Facebook page attached? If so, I suggest signing out of that account completely, clearing you cache and then attempting to connect this account to Facebook in a fresh browser.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply here so that I can continue helping you get set up with the Facebook sales channel!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes