"Your Account Was Not Approved For Instagram Shopping"

3 0 0

Hi! Im at my wits end. I've tried everything I've read/thought of but my facebook shopping keeps getting denied on Instagram. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.facebook.com/shoprighteousandrich/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARASA6aFtmhQAPANQDAXooLddfSp0Gng2j89b...

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi @Righteousnrich,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear your account wasn't approved for the Instagram shopping. There are a few requirements for the Instagram sales channel which is generally the cause for this. You can see the list of requirements in the screenshot below as well as the help guide where it came from here

19-06-nqmu7-5zyif

Is there anything in the list which rings a bell that you think could be preventing your account from being approved? 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the reply Nick. I have checked all of those boxes....twice lol and I still haven't been approved. Can I send you any info for you to take a look?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi @Righteousnrich

Apologies for the delay in my response. Would you be able to confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community with? If not can you let me know what the best email to reach you on is, please. 

Once I know the best email to reach you on, I can reach out directly and verify any details and then take a closer look into this for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
3 0 0
Yes that email address is fine. I really do need some help.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Sounds good. I've reached out to you via that email. If for any reason you didn't receive can you let me know in a reply here, please? 

Talk to you soon!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Nick,

I have been trying to get approved for 3 months. I am also at my wits end. Can you please help me as well? PS my store meets all the requirements. I feel like there is an authentication issues between all three of my accounts, shopify, facebook and instagram.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi @Christin_T,

The approval is a process that is handled by Instagram and out of Shopify's control. We can only tell if you have been approved, are in pending, or rejected. There isn't any direct appeal process. 

Your best next step in this process would be to reach ask about it in this Facebook/ Instagram community forum here. They would know a lot more about this since they have control over approvals and because they own Instagram. 

I wish I could help you further and you can find something helpful in the community forum. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes