returns

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

I am preparing to launch modern jewelry DtoC.
Targets are all over the world, language of site is English and Japanese.

【questions】
Dose anyone know nice apps?
If I can do above would be better.

(1) customer can send or attach photos of product when they apply returns.
Then we can decide accept or not by seeing the photo.

(2) after sending back the product to us, we and customer can tracking until we send product to the customer.

【reasons】
accept return only those terms, It because made-to-order only.

- there is already damaged when the product arrived customer.
 →return exchange free

- the customer wants to send us to repair
 →return repair paid
 ※ customer use our product so long term like years. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 9 14

Hi there,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Great to hear that you are launching your store. It's a very exciting time!

From what I understand, you're looking for an app that will allow a customer to attach photos of their product when they are looking to return it because you want to be able to see the damage before it is returned. You also want to be able to track those returned orders.

I understand that you're naturally doing this to protect profit. While there doesn't seem to be an app that explicitly allows customers to upload images of their product for your consideration, I've found 3 apps that you might want to look at that go some of the ways to helping you with your issue:

- Return Magic does not automatically accept returns, allowing you to check them before accepting them:

20-02-axje1-nifrz

- Aftership  is a very popular one and they suggest you have a conversation with them to see if they can meet your needs:

20-02-d6vn9-9fv24

- Clicksit specifically mentions tracking returns.

I hope these are of help to you. You may also wish to consult with a developer. Shopify Experts are a team of third-party developers who can make custom changes to your store on a contracted basis. They may be able to develop a custom solution for your returns concern or may have access to an already existing integration that I'm unaware of. As with all Expert contracts, requirements and prices are agreed upon before any work commences, so you can always check in with a few different Experts to ensure you're getting what you want for a competitive price.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 1

@Hyde 

Thank you for giving me nice tips!

I have few questions.

>(2) after sending back the product to us, we and customer can tracking until we send product to the customer.
When I accept returns, which means I need send back,
I'd like to keep track not only send back but also manage until we send back to customer.

Could I do those things with apps that you mentioned?

Regards,

0 Likes