shopify and deliverr integration

NS1050
Tourist
6 0 1

I have a question regarding deliverr integration with shopify.  Asking for help here because deliverr has no phone# and is not replying to support cases...

I have setup the integration of shopify to deliverr. But the deliverr app for shopify is not providing shipping rates. So how am i suppose to generate the shipping rates automatically when using deliverr?

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1241 111 310

I was working on a Deliverr integration for 2 clients and also experienced their poor customer support experience (they've ignored me for 6 days and counting).

I recommend a different solution. Amazon FBA is what I use, but also Shopify Fulfillment Network looks solid (you need to be doing 10+ orders per day though).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
NS1050
Tourist
6 0 1

I just want to add that once it was setuped and issues fixed, the integration has been working flawlessly.

0 Likes
ETG2565
1 0 0

@NS1050 , I'm having a similar issue. How did you go about fixing the shipping rates problem? Deliverr's setup documentation is pretty vague, and I can't see how my shipping rates (standard and Free 2 day) are connected to Deliverr's 2 day coverage areas. All customers are seeing Free 2 day shipping, even if they are outside the coverage area.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Paul-Deliverr
2 0 0

@ETG2565 If you are still confused by the 2-day coverage, I can definitely help.  For you or any other sellers, feel free to reach out to me: pburgess@deliverr.com

0 Likes