shopify and deliverr integration

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I have a question regarding deliverr integration with shopify.  Asking for help here because deliverr has no phone# and is not replying to support cases...

I have setup the integration of shopify to deliverr. But the deliverr app for shopify is not providing shipping rates. So how am i suppose to generate the shipping rates automatically when using deliverr?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
808 67 188

I was working on a Deliverr integration for 2 clients and also experienced their poor customer support experience (they've ignored me for 6 days and counting).

I recommend a different solution. Amazon FBA is what I use, but also Shopify Fulfillment Network looks solid (you need to be doing 10+ orders per day though).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I just want to add that once it was setuped and issues fixed, the integration has been working flawlessly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@NS1050 , I'm having a similar issue. How did you go about fixing the shipping rates problem? Deliverr's setup documentation is pretty vague, and I can't see how my shipping rates (standard and Free 2 day) are connected to Deliverr's 2 day coverage areas. All customers are seeing Free 2 day shipping, even if they are outside the coverage area.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes