Pathfinder
274 4 10

What apps do I need for my store? www.thestripesinme.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

The store looks nice! May I ask why you are looking for apps? What problems do you need to solve? Operations, marketing, sales, support, store design, etc.?

• Promo Banner app - promote your products and create a sense of urgency with flash sales timer for free!
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
274 4 10

marketing help and social media marketing. people say u need certain apps? I don't know.

0 Likes
Highlighted

It completely depends on what you're trying to achieve. What features would make your life easier? What are the little things that bother you?

I have to point out that you have fantastic shipping and return info!! I know exactly what to expect shopping with you and that is awesome.

Because of my line of work, I focus on shipping. I would love to see a solo shipping page, separate from your from your returns page. Shipping is expected on every sale, so this is information that should be easily accessible. You've already written the policies so it should be a quick project.

I've included a link on how to add the shipping information page below. I'm on mobile so my apologies for not including a hyperlink :p

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/checkout-settings/refund-privacy-tos
Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
274 4 10

What do I need to do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @TheStripesInMe,

You need to maximize engagement on your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Here is the Shopify app store link-  https://apps.shopify.com/aitrillion   

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 5

Hello @TheStripesInMe 

Honestly, as everybody suggested it's up to you what are the functionalities you are looking to add in your store.

Look and browse around other Shopify stores and see what they are doing new.

About one app I can let you know which we publish recently if you want to add, (again its completely your choice)

https://apps.shopify.com/whastapp-order-sms-notification-by-magecomp

Notify your customers by SMS and WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a new thing in the market, and when a customer receives a notification on WhatsApp, customer experience changes. WhatsApp notification is being used by very big brands only so you can think about what impact it can make for your store.

Here are the features.

1. Order Confirmation = When Customer places an order
  2. Shipment Confirmation = When you generate the shipment
  3. Shipment Out for delivery = When Shipment is out for delivery
  4. Shipment delivered = When Shipment is delivered
  5. Order Refund = When Admin Refunds to Customer
  6. Abandoned Cart = When Customer Leaves the Shop without Purchase
  7. Review Request = Ask For Product Review to Customer
Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 5 20

Hey @TheStripesInMe  ,

As far as app selection goes, It depends on what features or functionalities you're looking to add to your website. But you may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
38 2 10

This is Maria from AskBeat :) It's totally up to what your needs are. What are your non-satisfied needs regarding your store, which could be possible covered by apps? 

Having said that, you may want to look up for ways to grow your business, whether these are covered through apps or not. In any case, some efficient ways to further grow your business are:

• Ask your customers what they think of your store, after they place an orderALWAYS FOLLOW UP WITH THEM, e.g. send them a customer satisfaction survey (NPS is one of the most commonly used, tried and tested metrics for customer satisfaction). Show that you value your paying customers opinion. 
  • Turn your website visitors into potential paying customers, by adding their email addresses in your emails list and send them a special offer or a discount code for their first purchase or giveaway something free for exchange of their email address. The pop-up format is very commonly used and don't forget to add your offering in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency, e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 15 of February!". Here is an interesting article on how to increase email signups https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/05/increase-email-signups and 
  • Re-engage your existing customers and "remind" them of your store, by sending an email campaign to customers emails list (e.g. new arrivals, discount code for next purchase, customer satisfaction survey). If your store does business with EU customers as well, don't forget to have their consent for sending them marketing emails. 

Regarding the first point, customer satisfaction surveys, there are various apps available in the Shopify app store for surveying your customers, and we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, AskBeat (https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback). AskBeat emails your NPS surveys to your store customers, either automatically or manually. You may want to visit our FAQ page for more detailed information on NPS and our service.

You may contact me at contact@askbeat.com for any further information you may need. 

Have a great day!
Maria
AskBeat - Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
Install our App: https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback
View FAQ: https://askbeat.com/customer-feedback/faq
Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @TheStripesInMe 

Elle here from Shopify. 

If you're looking for apps to help with marketing, I would recommend looking into using KitKit is a free app that you can use to more quickly manage marketing and communication for your store. You can think of it like a virtual employee. By using Kit, you can create targeted Facebook ad campaigns, send thank-you emails to customers, and manage integrated apps. You can learn more about Kit and how to get set up here.

You can also utilize core Shopify features to help you with your marketing efforts. From the marketing page in your Shopify admin, you can create and manage Facebook and Google ads. To level up your marketing knowledge, you can take our free Shopify Academy courses here at anytime. 

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes