shopify apps

Solved
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

I have looked through your site, and the layout is nice.   would like to point out some extra features which I think will make your site looks better and suggest some useful apps. 
1. Add more content to the categories (women, men) and products as descriptions so customers can understand it better instead of using many big images with little content
2. The font type as Arapey with bold and small size. It is pretty unreadble. Try with other clear fonts such as Arial, Helvetica. 
aa.png
3.  Make the notification bar at the homepage more attractive with a brighter color. 

About the notification bar, you can try with the progressive bars which motivate to buy more to get your offer. Such as about 100$ to get free shipping. Then, only $80.00 away for free shipping. 
Screenshot_2.png

4. You can use Sales Pop notification to hurry customers with social proof and current purchases. Visitors always love to here social proof. 

Screenshot_1.png

5. You should you Google Tag Manager app to track the product view on the Product Page, track the category view on the Category Page, track searching. It helps you analyze customer’s shopping behaviors at each stage and identify where your customers abandon their carts (product view, add to cart or check out)
Screenshot_3.png

I hope my suggestions work for you. Have a nice day!

AVADA - Solutions for your Shopify Store.
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/avada
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes