shopify to ebay app

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi

I am looking to replace my inkfrog open app that sync shopify to ebay , Does anyone have an idea about low cost app to do so ? also any low budget app to sync shopify to Rakuten ?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

So I integrated with ebay this week through the new shopify integration. I absolutely love it! My sales have finally taken off and they seemed to address all the kinks I didnt like about Amazon and Wish. I do suggest that before you sync your products you give ebay a call though because they charge you per item you sync so just be aware

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
11 1 22

Hello Rannan,

CedCommerce has just launched integration for Rakuten Marketplace. They are providing this app on a very reasonable price. They have free days trial, you can visit app store and check all about the app. The Rakuten Marketplace Integration app have these functionalities :

1) Flawless Bulk Product Upload in a single go.
2) Personalised Product Management
3) Organised Order Management
4) Innovative Inventory Management
5) Product price Customization

6) Threshold Limits

Also, you can manage the title, description etc. from the app if you want to keep them different on Rakuten than Shopify Store.

If you have any kind of query you can reach anytime as they are providing 24*7 support on every possible communication medium.

Thanks !!

6 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3 0 6

Hello Rannan,

I would like to suggest you an eBay marketplace integration app recently developed by CedCommerce which will help you to import your Shopify store listings to your eBay store. You can easily list and manage your Shopify products on eBay at an affordable cost. 

There will be many key benefits of this app such as quick onboarding, profiling, manageable templates, easy listing, product as well as order management. I hope you find my answer helpful.

For any assistance, you can contact us at apps@cedcommerce.com.

Thank you!

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
11 1 22

Hello @raanan_feldman ,

As solution for Ebay & Rakuten marketplace , we have the solution so you can now try our both Integration.

Thanks !!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 2

I've heard good things about: https://codisto.com/

All the best, Tom

0 Likes