sir i want to make new store

2 0 0

sir i want to make a store like : (https://infograpia.com/) can you please help me which app i need to build like that store. and i want same functionalities. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
163 16 31

Hi, @saqib!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing this website. Based on this site's features, I’d be happy to offer a few suggestions for you. What do you plan on selling? Which functionalities of this website do you want to see in your own store? 

If you’re looking to have a countdown bar similar to this website’s, this is typically done using an app. There are quite a few apps in our App Store that offer this functionality, but a couple of highly-rated ones I recommend checking out include Sales Countdown Timer Bar and Countdown Timer Bar by Hextom. Both of these apps are quite popular and have some great reviews. 

If the search bar is a feature you’d like to have, Snappy Search and Omega Instant Search are great options. Both of these apps also offer search suggestions, so customers can see suggestions pop up as soon as they begin typing in the search bar. They also offer analytics, so you can see which search terms are trending.

I also noticed that this website has a “trusted by these companies” section with logos. This is a feature that can be coded in following these instructions. It’s also a section that’s already built-in to some themes, including our free Narrative theme. 

While I’m unable to determine the exact theme this website is using, it does look like this is a third-party theme. If you’re looking for a free theme, Narrative and Jumpstart are quite similar, specifically designed for brand storytelling, just like this particular website. For premium themes, Ira and Startup look pretty similar. 

I hope this serves as a good starting point for you. I look forward to hearing more about the specific features you’re looking for and the type of business you will be launching.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
thanks for replying mam.
i also want to put these functionality. how i can do that which app is
needed. kindly check word file.
specially that option of products, downloadable after purchase membership.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
163 16 31

No problem!

What kinds of downloadable products are you wanting to sell? In regards to offering downloadable products with a membership purchase, I recommend taking a look at both Digital Downloads and SendOwl. These apps allow you to send your customers digital files like PDFs, mp4s, license codes, and more. If you’re looking to sell digital products, then either of these apps will be ideal.

Based on the level of customization that you’re looking for, it might be worth hiring a Shopify Expert who is skilled in custom web development. With a Shopify Expert, you can hire someone to build your entire store for you, making it much easier to get the exact features you’re looking for. However, please let me know if there are any other specifics you're looking for. Altogether, the app and theme suggestions in my previous reply should be a great starting point for you. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes