tracking inventory for multiple location but without any pos

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

what app could help me track inventory of up 20 different location, just tracking the inventory . I don't need the pos on those location. I just want to track my inventory.

thankyou

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 4 15

@nickrobot wrote:

Hi,

what app could help me track inventory of up 20 different location, just tracking the inventory . I don't need the pos on those location. I just want to track my inventory.

thankyou

Not so sure I fully understand your requirements. But I found this app which supports you to show the inventory on the front store of each product: https://apps.shopify.com/product-inventory-information

I do hope it should help you. If you still need any other support, don't hesitate to contact me.

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 3

Hi Nick, 

Check out www.VLOMNI.com 

We build integration strategies and pair that with a powerful integration platform that help businesses scale and grow. 

In regards to inventory: we can create and build to a strategy that maintains a central point of data truth, prevent inaccurate inventory syncs and reporting in each of your channels, and provides you a single location to track and manage all your inventory at your multiple locations. 

Let me know if you'd like more detail. 

Best, 

0 Likes