trying to add extra fee per item.

OGMARS
2 0 0

HELLO ! I have a website where customers can upload their designs to me and I put them on a shirt or whatever. Now i'm having problems charging the customer ig their design has more than one color. Is there a way to charge the customer per color ? 

0 Likes

@OGMARS,
If you are willing to use a product customization app. You can try the Inkybay - Product Customizer app. It comes with the feature you are looking for.
With Inkybay, you can set up the customization pricing based on the number of colors used on the customer's design. Also, while customers upload a design if the design is a vector (SVG), it will automatically detect the number of colors on it or if they upload a raster design, it will ask to select the number of colors and the design tool will generate the customization charge based on that. 

You can take a look at the live demo here.

Inkybay product customizer - choose numebr of colors for raster imageInkybay product customizer - choose numebr of colors for raster image

0 Likes

@OGMARS,
If you are willing to use a product customization app. You can try the Inkybay - Product Customizer app. It comes with the feature you are looking for.
With Inkybay, you can set up the customization pricing based on the number of colors used on the customer's design. Also, while customers upload a design if the design is a vector (SVG), it will automatically detect the number of colors on it or if they upload a raster design, it will ask to select the number of colors and the design tool will generate the customization charge based on that. 

You can take a look at the live demo here.

Inkybay product customizer - choose numebr of colors for raster imageInkybay product customizer - choose numebr of colors for raster image

0 Likes
sasquatchstudio
Shopify Expert
28 0 1

hey @OGMARS 

We are the developers of Canteen - Deposits and Fees. You can set a variant for # of colours and then set different fee charges to each of those variants. Let me know if that would work for you or you want to chat further!

https://apps.shopify.com/canteen

Chat soon!

0 Likes